CLOFORD

GALLERY     MAP     NOTES    LINKS

CLICK A THUMBNAIL FOR A BIGGER PICTURE AND THE BIGGER PICTURE TO RETURN HERE

CLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK FOR A BIGGER PICTURECLICK TO CHECK THE LATEST NEWS.

 

SOMERSET MAP - CLICK TO GO TO THE MULTIMAP WEB SITELOCAL MAP - CLICK TO GO TO THE MULTIMAP WEB SITE

All maps © Woolly Pictures 2010

Click on either map to go to the Multimap web site for an interactive map. Site opens in a new window.

TOP

NOTES ON CLOFORD

The manor at Cloford was held from the 16th century by the Horner family from nearby Mells.

It was this family that, in 1633, built the tall Cloford House.

The church of St Mary has a Perpendicular west tower.

The church contains two monuments to the Horner family who lived in the settlement, Maurice (d.1621) and Sir George (d.1676).

Source: Somerset The Complete Guide by Robin Bush.

 

 

 

LINKS TO WEB SITES RELATED TO CLOFORD

(Help this section to grow by sending your links here)